Shop or die || Deals of the Season are here!




Everyone should run to the mall now.  And when I say run, I mean run people!  These end of the season blowout sales are insane, and it is definitely worth checking out (although you'll probably be grabbing and going instead of window shopping).  
I had dinner with a friend last night at Gallery Place, and I couldn't help but suggest that we take a walk down to the Metro Center area afterwards to see what there is to do.  Little did she know I had a plan all along!  And she was thankful for it.  Look at what I snagged!  What will kill you is how much I actually paid for 'em.

Zara Boyfriend Jeans - 19.99
Forever 21 crossbody bag - 8.00
Forever 21 Necklace - 2.80 (reg)
H&M rings - 4.95 (reg)
H&M black top - 3.50 
H&M navy top - 4.00
••• Yvonne •••

1 comment:

  1. Those Zara jeans and crossbody bag are calling my name!! There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss shopping at the actual Zara store... so jealous!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete